Plants for a bohemian interior
Of course, a bohemian interior can't be without greenery. So finish your boho interior with a few cool cacti or flamboyant palms. Want to know more about what you can do to implement the boho trend in your interior? Then be sure to read on!
A bohemian interior is anything but boring
With this style of living, it doesn't have to be so within the lines. Think of different colors, styles and patterns. Imagine yourself on holiday thanks to the Moroccan and/or oriental influences. Earthy shades such as beige, rust or sand can often be seen.
6x useful tips and inspiration for a bohemian interior
1. Go for a mix of new and old items. Do you have some nice vintage stuff in the attic? Then you should definitely dust them off and mix them with some contemporary accessories. Success guaranteed!
2. Use different fabrics. Whether you're hanging on the floor or on the wall. Fabrics, cushions and carpets should not be missing in a bohemian interior. Extra fun: combine different rugs for the ultimate boho feeling.
3. Sit back and lay down. Something that absolutely fits the bohemian trend is a low seating angle. Create a low seating area by placing carpets and cushions on top of each other and turn it into a cosy chill corner. This way you don't just sit snugly, it's also very comfortable!
4. A characteristic of the bohemian trend is the use of colours. Choose a colourful sofa or take a more rigorous approach and give one of your walls a lick of paint.
5. Mix prints and patterns. Give your bohemian interior an exciting edge by combining special prints and patterns.
6. Go for green. Choose to put different plants together. Make sure you create different heights by combining small and large plants. Extra fun: you can also hang some hanging plants in matching macramé pendants. The Rhipsalis hanging plant might be a nice alternative for this!