Give your interior a Scandinavian touch
In Scandinavia, they love nature. So what are you waiting for? Embrace nature and make your Scandinavian interior complete with a number of cool green plant mates!
Inspiration for a Scandinavian interior
Does your heart beat faster with wooden floors, lots of light and a soft colour palette? Then the Scandinavian living trend is your thing anyway. The Scandinavian living trend is all about peace and quiet. The color palette consists mainly of quiet and neutral shades. So many white and light shades of gray. Want to know more about this minimalist trend? Read on quickly!
5x useful tips and inspiration for a Scandinavian interior
1. For the ultimate Scandinavian vibe, it's best to choose a robust (white) wooden floor and dress it up with matching rugs and warm sheepskins.
2. Think tight. With this interior trend, you won't find many graceful details. On the contrary, you see mainly clean lines. Everything should look as clean as possible.
3. Go for lots of light. Did you know that the days in Scandinavia are very long and dark? This is the reason why we often choose to keep all rooms as light and bright as possible. Therefore, choose large windows and translucent curtains.
4. Choose the best quality. Typical for Scandinavians is that they go for high quality. After all, that's what the furniture radiates. Fortunately, there is a great Scandinavian piece of furniture in every price range.
5. Go for 'a touch of green'. To brighten up the quiet areas, many plants are added to the Scandinavian interiors. Often there is chosen for different plants, but not too much mixed up. In addition, you will see many plants with greyish leaves, such as the olive tree for example.