Hope orchid (Pink)
Have you given up hope of a beautiful and easy plant? Don't panic! With the Hope Orchid you get a super cute plant that is also easy to maintain...
- The Phalaenopsis should receive plenty of light but not direct sunlight.
- Do not place this orchid near a central heating source or a heater.
- The plant will grow best at a room temperature ranging from 15 to 25°C.
- Once a week (once every 10 days in winter), soak the roots in water for 15 minutes and allow to drain thoroughly.
- Never give your orchid too much water. To be on the safe side, give the plant three ice cubes every week.
- Give your Phalaenopsis special orchid fertiliser once a month.
Plants are never exactly the same, the shape and dimensions can change
average of 1 review(s)
Ik had de 'hope' naar en mooie plant en dat was die!
Prachtige plant in ontvangst mogen nemen.