Do you like flowers but not too much color? Then this white orchid might be something for you. It fits in any interior and has a striking pink detail which makes it special...
- The Phalaenopsis should receive plenty of light but not direct sunlight.
- Do not place this orchid near a central heating source or a heater.
- The plant will grow best at a room temperature ranging from 15 to 25°C.
- Once a week (once every 10 days in winter), soak the roots in water for 15 minutes and allow to drain thoroughly.
- Never give your orchid too much water. To be on the safe side, give the plant three ice cubes every week.
- Give your Phalaenopsis special orchid fertiliser once a month.
Plants are never exactly the same, the shape and dimensions can change
By Dennis M. 10 / Apr / 2018
Geweldig verpakt. Helemaal goed aangekomen volgende dag!